This is a tentative agenda of anticipated business, subject to change without notice.
The Projected Order of Business lists items of business expected to be taken up on that day in the order that they are likely to be called for debate. The complete list of all items that may be brought forward on a particular sitting day is published daily in the Order Paper.
Projected Order of Business for November 14, 2019
1:00 pm November 14, 2019
INTRODUCTION OF VISITORS
Members may introduce visitors.
- Hon. Ms. Dendys, Minister of Tourism and Culture, Ms. Van Bibber, Member for Porter Creek North, and Ms. White, Leader of the Third Party, will pay tribute to the 50th anniversary of CKRW.
- Hon. Ms. Frost, Minister of Health and Social Services, Ms. McLeod, Member for Watson Lake, and Ms. White, Leader of the Third Party, will pay tribute to World Diabetes Day.
TABLING RETURNS AND DOCUMENTS
- Hon. Mr. Pillai, Minister of Energy, Mines and Resources, will table a document.
- Ms. Hanson, Member for Whitehorse Centre, will table a document.
PRESENTING REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
- Mr. Hassard, Chair, Standing Committee on Public Accounts, will table the committee’s fourth report.
INTRODUCTION AND FIRST READING OF BILLS
NOTICES OF MOTIONS
The Government, the Official Opposition and the Third Party may give notice of motions.
Hon. Mr. Pillai, Minister of Energy, Mines and Resources, will deliver a ministerial statement regarding a climate change strategy. The Official Opposition and the Third Party will have the opportunity to comment on the statement. The minister will have the opportunity to reply to the comments.
ORAL QUESTION PERIOD
Orders of the Day
GOVERNMENT DESIGNATED BUSINESS
- Bill No. 7, Technical Amendments Act, 2019 (Hon. Mr. Streicker, Acting Minister of Justice)
Committee of the Whole
- Bill No. 2, Yukon University Act
- Bill No. 200, Second Appropriation Act 2019-20: continuing general debate, Vote 51 Community Services, Vote 07 Economic Development, and Vote 22 Yukon Development Corporation.