This is a tentative agenda of anticipated business, subject to change without notice.
The Projected Order of Business lists items of business expected to be taken up on that day in the order that they are likely to be called for debate. The complete list of all items that may be brought forward on a particular sitting day is published daily in the Order Paper.
Projected Order of Business
1:00 pm March 20, 2023
INTRODUCTION OF VISITORS
Members may introduce visitors.
- Hon. John Streicker, Minister responsible for the French Language Services Directorate, Yvonne Clarke, Member for Porter Creek Centre, and Kate White, Leader of the Third Party, will pay tribute to International Francophonie Day.
- Hon. Jeanie McLean, Minister of Education, Currie Dixon, Leader of the Official Opposition, and Annie Blake, Member for Vuntut Gwitchin, will pay tribute to the Yukon Native Hockey Tournament.
TABLING RETURNS AND DOCUMENTS
Hon. Sandy Silver, Minister of the Public Service Commission, will table the following documents:
- Yukon Public Service Labour Relations Board Annual Report 2021-2022
- Yukon Teachers Labour Relations Board Annual Report 2021-2022
Hon. John Streicker, Minister of Energy, Mines and Resources, may table a document.
PRESENTING REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
INTRODUCTION AND FIRST READING OF BILLS
NOTICES OF MOTIONS
The Government, the Official Opposition and the Third Party may give notice of motions.
Hon. John Streicker, Minister of Energy, Mines and Resources, will deliver a ministerial statement regarding Our Clean Future. The Official Opposition and the Third Party will have the opportunity to comment on the statement. The minister will have the opportunity to reply to the comments.
ORAL QUESTION PERIOD
Orders of the Day
GOVERNMENT DESIGNATED BUSINESS
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
- Bill No. 207, Third Appropriation Act 2022-23: Vote 52, Environment, Vote 18, Yukon Housing Corporation, and Vote 22, Yukon Development Corporation
- Bill No. 208, First Appropriation Act 2023-24: general debate and Vote 55, Highways and Public Works