This is a tentative agenda of anticipated business, subject to change without notice.
The Projected Order of Business lists items of business expected to be taken up on that day in the order that they are likely to be called for debate. The complete list of all items that may be brought forward on a particular sitting day is published daily in the Order Paper.
Projected Order of Business for October 22, 2020
1:00 pm October 22, 2020
INTRODUCTION OF VISITORS
Members may introduce visitors.
- Hon. Mr. Streicker, Minister of Community Services will pay tribute to the 10th anniversary of Theatre in the Bush.
- Hon. Ms. Frost, Minister of Health and Social Services, and Ms. Van Bibber, Member for Porter Creek North, will pay tribute to Aldine Schneider.
- Mr. Istchenko, Member for Kluane, will pay tribute to the 6th anniversary of the attack on Parliament.
TABLING RETURNS AND DOCUMENTS
The Speaker will table Advocacy Trails – 2020 Annual Report – 10 Year Review – Yukon Child & Youth Advocate Office
PRESENTING REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
Hon. Ms. McPhee, Minister of Education, will respond to Petition No. 2 re: Location of the music, art and drama (MAD) program.
INTRODUCTION AND FIRST READING OF BILLS
NOTICES OF MOTIONS
The Government, the Official Opposition and the Third Party may give notice of motions.
Hon. Mr. Pillai, Minister responsible for the Yukon Development Corporation and the Yukon Energy Corporation, will deliver a ministerial statement regarding energy supply. The Official Opposition and the Third Party will have the opportunity to comment on the statement. The minister will have the opportunity to reply to the comments.
ORAL QUESTION PERIOD
Orders of the Day
The Commissioner will grant assent to Bill No. 204, Fourth Appropriation Act 2019-20.
GOVERNMENT DESIGNATED BUSINESS
- Bill No. 205, Second Appropriation Act 2020-21 (Hon. Mr. Silver, Premier) Adjourned debate: Hon. Mr. Pillai
- Bill No. 12, Act to Amend the Wills Act (2020) (Hon. Ms. McPhee, Minister of Justice)
Committee of the Whole
- Bill No. 12, Act to Amend the Wills Act (2020)