Employees of the Legislative Assembly Administration provide professional non-partisan services to support the democratic institution and its members through procedural advice and administrative support. The Yukon Legislative Assembly is an autonomous employer, separate from the administrative framework of government ministries and agencies.
The Yukon Legislative Assembly employs employees in a variety of roles, including administrative, management, operational, and professional services.
Committee Reseach Contract
The Special Committee on Electoral Reform is seeking proposals for a study on electoral system options.
- Request for Proposal Closing Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. Yukon Time
- Helen Fitzsimmons (2002 to Present)
- Doris McLean (2003 to 2017)
- Floyd McCormick (2001 to 2019)
- Sue MacDonald (1993 to 2013)
- Joanne Waugh (1983 to 2007)
- Patrick Michael (1978 to 2007)
- Missy Follwell (1978 to 2004)