This is a tentative agenda of anticipated business, subject to change without notice.
The Projected Order of Business lists items of business expected to be taken up on that day in the order that they are likely to be called for debate. The complete list of all items that may be brought forward on a particular sitting day is published daily in the Order Paper.
Projected Order of Business
1:00 pm March 11, 2021
- The Speaker will make a statement regarding the passing of former Member of the Legislative Assembly, Archie Lang.
- The Speaker will make a statement regarding the national day of observance to commemorate those who have died of COVID-19.
INTRODUCTION OF VISITORS
Members may introduce visitors.
- Hon. Ms. McPhee, Minister of Justice, and Ms. White, Leader of the Third Party, will pay tribute to Joe Loutchan.
TABLING RETURNS AND DOCUMENTS
- Hon. Mr. Streicker, Minister of Community Services, will table a legislative return.
PRESENTING REPORTS OF COMMITTEES
INTRODUCTION AND FIRST READING OF BILLS
- Hon. Mr. Pillai, Minister of Energy, Mines and Resources, Bill No. 21, Act to Amend the Territorial Lands (Yukon) Act (2021)
NOTICES OF MOTIONS
The Government, the Official Opposition and the Third Party may give notice of motions.
Hon. Ms. Frost, Minister of Health and Social Services, will deliver a ministerial statement regarding the northern carve-out of contribution funding. The Official Opposition and the Third Party will have the opportunity to comment on the statement. The minister will have the opportunity to reply to the comments.
ORAL QUESTION PERIOD
Orders of the Day
GOVERNMENT DESIGNATED BUSINESS
- Bill No. 207, First Appropriation Act 2021-22 (Hon. Mr. Silver, Premier) Adjourned debate: Hon. Ms. McPhee
- Bill No. 18, Act to Amend the Child Care Act (2021) (Hon. Ms. McPhee)
- Bill No. 19, Act to Amend the Family Property and Support Act (2021) (Hon. Ms. McPhee)